All Mountain Rocker has 15% of the tip made with rocker for easy turn initiation, and the remaining 85% of the ski has traditional camber for improved edge hold and rebound. Atomic's Stepdown Sidewall Construction has a vertical sidewall underfoot for a better grip on firm snow, cap construction on the rest of the ski to make it more maneuverable and easy to control for the lighter weight or less technically proficient skier that is ready to progress quickly. If you are a true beginner that wants a ski that will help them improve rapidly, or the intermediate looking for value in a lightweight and easy to control ski, the Atomic Affinity Pure is a great ski for you. These skis and bindings are in very good condition.
Topsheets look great, some light scratches, small dings and nicks. Bases are excellent, just a few light scratches. Edges are straight and true, also excellent. About Matterhood The Matterhood is located in the great Rocky Mountains. We sell lots of quality, name brand ski, snowboard, and outdoor gear.
We also sell lots of other fun stuff. You never know what you'll find in the'Hood. No matter what the product is, we sell it with NO RESERVE pricing. So add Matterhood to your favorite sellers, and get a great deal on great gear. Please PAY WITHIN 48 HOURS OR ITEM WILL BE RELISTED.PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT!! We strive to give 5-star service in every category. Please give us 5-stars in Feedback DSR's if you are satisfied. IT MATTERS IN THE HOOD! This item is in the category "Sporting Goods\Winter Sports\Skiing, Snowboarding & Snowshoeing\Skis". The seller is "matterhood" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, China, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Macau, Maldives, Pakistan.